All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Beauty sometimes requires assistance, which is why celebrities have personal stylists and a lot of the most famous constellations are actually CGI. Look like a star with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $27 for a shampoo, haircut, blow-dry, and flat-iron style (a $55 value)
- $39 for a shampoo, haircut, blow-dry, flat-iron style, and hair repair treatment (up to an $80 value)<p>
Valid hair repair treatments include:
- Deep conditioning (a $15 value)
- Protein treatment (a $25 value)
- Vitamin treatment (a $15 value)
- Dry-scalp treatment (a $20 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 23, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation or $25 fee may apply. Services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ky the Stylist
In her efforts to keep hair looking healthy and young, Ky often relies on deep-conditioning and protein and vitamin treatments. Ky works with all types of hair, ranging from thick and curly to thin and translucent, gently relaxing manes or spiral-curling hair with perm rods, as well as sewing in hair extensions to provide additional volume.