For years, European merchants searched for a direct route to Asia, eventually burrowing through the earth and accidentally rediscovering Luxembourg. Quell your own inner rumblings with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $11.50 for one Kyjo’s Plate and one Volcano Roll for two people ($21.50 value)
- $22 for two Kyjo’s Plates and two Volcano Rolls for four people ($43 value)
- $17 for $30 worth of Japanese cuisine for two
- $8 for $15 worth of delivery or take-out
- See the full menu for the location in Troutman
Kyjo’s plates include grilled chicken, steak, shrimp, mixed garden vegetables, Kyjo sauce, fried rice, sweet carrots, onion soup, and a cheesy wonton.
Kyjo’s builds a bridge between Asia’s diverse culinary traditions, uniting the spicy curries and noodle dishes of Thailand with the delicately arranged sushi rolls and sashimi of Japan. Chefs bustle about the kitchen, tossing ginger and bamboo strips into woks or drizzling spicy Volcano rolls with wasabi sauce and magma. Other signature sushi rolls include the deep-fried Gucci roll, loaded with spicy scallops and tied together with a belt of designer seaweed. Sips of wine, beer, and sake accompany sushi entrees, and creamy Thai tea or coffee temper the spices of curry dishes.