At the age at which most children learn to speak, Mozart had already composed four symphonies, restored 11 classic cars, and built a robot to play against in squash. Catch up to Mozart's accomplishments with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for one 60-minute in-studio guitar lesson ($40 value)
- $25 for one 60-minute in-home guitar lesson ($50 value)
- $80 for four 60-minute in-studio guitar lessons ($160 value)
- $100 for four 60-minute in-home guitar lessons ($200 value)
- $150 for four 60-minute in-home guitar lessons for two children ($400 value)
Kyle Mathis Guitar Lessons
As a child, Kyle Mathis would try to play anything even remotely resembling a guitar—that is, until he was 10 years old. That year, his financially struggling parents bought him his first guitar, a black acoustic Harmony. He spent much of the following decade honing his skills on the fretboard. After his band won a fateful competition, he launched into the national touring circuit. Today, when he isn't busy touring as the guitarist of Parabelle, he straps on his guitar and passes on his knowledge to other budding musicians.
With gauged ears and tattooed arms, Kyle's look might skew more towards rock star than down-to-earth music teacher—yet he is accommodating, holding in customer's homes as well as his professional studio. During each one-hour class, he teaches students all the basics of guitar artistry that they must learn before they can shred, from basic chords and finger placement to the basic mid-solo kickflip.