Restaurant offers Italian and Mediterranean cuisine with French and Asian influences, including a variety of pasta and seafood dishes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Italian and Mediterranean, with French and Asian influences
- Valid any day
- View the menu and prices
- Atmosphere: upscale and relaxed
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kyra Restaurant and Wine Bar
"Kyra" means peace, kindness, and God's grace in Turkish. It is also the name of the founder's only son. With the support of his loving family, Sedat Olgun has fulfilled his lifelong dream to further his passion for food, wine, and hospitality by opening his own restaurant. He offers high-quality Italian and Mediterranean cuisine with Asian and French influences in an upscale and relaxed atmosphere. The menu highlights include:
- Blackened Shrimp & Lobster Ravioli: ravioli alla vodka filled with lobster and cheese, topped with blackened shrimp
- Manti: steamed ground beef and lamb dumplings flavored with Mediterranean herbs, served with a spicy yogurt sauce
- Branzino: roasted fresh fish with saffron couscous, topped with compound butter