Choose between Two Options
- $35 for admission for two to the L.A. Golf Show (up to $50 value)
- $65 for admission for four to the L.A. Golf Show (up to $100 value)
With these Groupons, each pair receives:
- Two all-day admission on either Saturday, February 27, 9 a.m.–5 p.m., or Sunday, February 28, 9 a.m.–4 p.m
- Three Interactive Contest Passes: 5 swings in Long Drive or Closest-to-the-Pin Contest, 5 putts at 50-foot Putt LA Putting Championship, 5 Chips at Short Game Challenge.
- 18-hole pass to RiverView Golf Club
- A one-year subscription to Golf Digest
L.A. Golf Show 2016
The 13th annual L.A. Golf Show is the longest-running golf expo in L.A. or Orange County. With an estimated 70,000 square feet of convention space and more than 80 vendors, the show aims to fit everything golfers love about the sport into a single weekend. The L.A. Convention Center will be transformed into a showcase for local, regional, and national golf companies and manufacturers who sell the latest golf clubs, balls, practice tools, travel, and other golf-related services. Best of all, there are plenty of opportunities to try out some of this gear—the show boasts the SCGA Zone, a golf simulator, PGA Free Lessons, GolfTec teaching, Kids area, skills competitions and more.