Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for one 60-minute combination massage or Swedish massage ($50 value)
- $103 for three 60-minute combination massages or Swedish massages ($150 value)
L.A. Thai Bodyworks
The experienced massage therapists at L.A. Thai Bodyworks boast impressive pedigrees: one of the therapists even trained at the famous Wat Po temple massage school in Bangkok. The team draws on this wealth of experience while performing a selection of soothing bodywork services. Read on to learn more about several of the popular options:
- Thai massage: This ancient bodywork technique is usually performed on the floor. The client remains fully clothed while the therapist performs firm kneads and deep stretches without using any massage oils.
- Combination massage: This is the massage that the therapists most commonly recommend to their clients. The session combines Thai massage with long, flowing Swedish kneads and essential oils to promote relaxation and improve circulation.
- Deep-tissue massage: During these massages, the therapist utilizes massage oil and firm, direct pressure to break up painful muscle knots, thus restoring range of motion.
- Body scrub: This invigorating treatment begins with a 20-minute massage enhanced by oils, and it concludes with an exfoliating 40-minute full-body dry-brush scrub.