Those who don’t learn proper cooking techniques are doomed to a life of licking pages from fancy food magazines. Cause a stir with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for a two-day Beer and Food Pairing class (a $250 value)
- Attend on May 10 and 11, June 21 and 22, or July 19 and 20 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Learn about history, production, and types of beer
- Pair beers with all types of food, ranging from spicy to sweet<p>
$99 for a two-day World of Wine class (a $250 value)<p>
- Attend on April 6 and 12, May 17 and 18, or June 7 and 8 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Learn about production, common varietals, and tasting techniques
- Gain confidence about selecting, food pairing, and storing<p>
L'École Culinaire's Memphis location follows the lead of the school's St. Louis campus to produce top-quality culinary graduates. Thanks to a unique curricular structure, students can focus completely on their chosen field, which could range from short-order cooking to dietary management.
Along with the full academic programs, L'École Culinaire hosts public cooking classes where students can learn basic cake-decorating or artisan-bread-baking skills, or how to prepare French, Indian, or Thai food using only Lunchables and a toaster oven.
86% of 29 customers recommend
“Wonderful fun learning experience. I went with my husband, we learn a few new recipes, ate delicious and met other fun couples with the same interest. We would love...”
“Wonderful fun learning experience. I went with my husband, we learn a few new recipes, ate delicious and met other fun couples with the same interest. We would love to go back and try different cuisines.... Please do more Groupons!!!!”
“Fun and informative”
“I haven't actually used my Groupon yet but it was super easy to make a reservation!!”