All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Those who don’t learn proper cooking techniques are doomed to a life of licking pages from fancy food magazines. Cause a stir with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for an international cooking class for one (a $129 value)
- $99 for an international cooking class for two (a $258 value)<p>
This Groupon is valid for the following classes:
- Middle Eastern cooking on Saturday, April 27 or Saturday, August 17
- Spanish cooking on Saturday, May 11 or Saturday, November 9
- Caribbean cooking on Friday, June 14* or Saturday, September 14
- Greek cooking on Saturday, July 27 or Friday, October 18*
- Japanese cooking on Saturday, July 13 or Saturday, October 12
- Moroccan cooking on Friday, September 20* or Saturday, August 3<p>
Most classes run from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., except on starred (*) dates, when classes run from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About L'École Culinaire
L'École Culinaire's Memphis location follows the lead of the school's St. Louis campus to produce top-quality culinary graduates. Thanks to a unique curricular structure, students can focus completely on their chosen field, which could range from short-order cooking to dietary management.
Along with the full academic programs, L'École Culinaire hosts public cooking classes where students can learn basic cake-decorating or artisan-bread-baking skills, or how to prepare French, Indian, or Thai food using only Lunchables and a toaster oven.