Those who don’t learn proper cooking techniques are doomed to a life of licking pages from fancy food magazines. Cause a stir with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for an international cooking class for one (a $129 value)
- $99 for an international cooking class for two (a $258 value)<p>
This Groupon is valid for the following classes:
- Middle Eastern cooking on Saturday, April 27 or Saturday, August 17
- Spanish cooking on Saturday, May 11 or Saturday, November 9
- Caribbean cooking on Friday, June 14* or Saturday, September 14
- Greek cooking on Saturday, July 27 or Friday, October 18*
- Japanese cooking on Saturday, July 13 or Saturday, October 12
- Moroccan cooking on Friday, September 20* or Saturday, August 3<p>
Most classes run from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., except on starred (*) dates, when classes run from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.<p>
L'École Culinaire's Memphis location follows the lead of the school's St. Louis campus to produce top-quality culinary graduates. Thanks to a unique curricular structure, students can focus completely on their chosen field, which could range from short-order cooking to dietary management.
Along with the full academic programs, L'École Culinaire hosts public cooking classes where students can learn basic cake-decorating or artisan-bread-baking skills, or how to prepare French, Indian, or Thai food using only Lunchables and a toaster oven.
89% of 28 customers recommend
“It was a great experience and we plan on attending more of their individualized classes. ”
“I haven't actually used my Groupon yet but it was super easy to make a reservation!!”
“Wonderful experience ”