Eating together, like being buried up to your necks in the same cube of concrete, keeps families together. Build a solid foundation with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$16 for a clam and mussel dinner for two (a $32.75 total value)
- One clam and mussel dinner (a $23.50 value)
- One calamari appetizer (a $5.75 value)
- Two soft drinks (a $1.75 value each)<p>
$31 for a clam and mussel dinner for four (a $65.50 total value)
- Two clam and mussel dinners (a $23.50 value each)
- Two calamari appetizers (a $5.75 value each)
- Four soft drinks (a $1.75 value each)<p>
Little New Orleans Kitchen & Oyster Bar
At Little New Orleans Kitchen & Oyster Bar, the piquant seafood staples of Louisianan Cajun cuisine quell robust belly rumblings. Diners silence stomachs by sinking spoons into New Orleans jambalaya or cracking into snow crab legs and shrimp smothered in butter sauce. A side of Cajun fries complements the flavors of Cajun fried shrimp, and french bread po' boys contain gravy-slathered roast beef as opposed to rich boys, which are stuffed with $100 bills.
What some people are buzzing about:
“Try crawfish!! They are awesome!! Staff is super nice too! ”
“Small place with great crawfish!”
“Great spicy food!”