Eating together, like being buried up to your necks in the same cube of concrete, keeps families together. Build a solid foundation with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $21 for a bluepoint oyster dinner for two (a $42 value)
- $40 for a bluepoint oyster dinner for four (an $84 value)<p>
Each dinner includes:
- One dozen bluepoint oysters per pair (a $27 value)
- One calamari appetizer per person (a $5.75 value)
- One soft drink per person (a $1.75 value)<p>
Little New Orleans Kitchen & Oyster Bar
At Little New Orleans Kitchen & Oyster Bar, the piquant seafood staples of Louisianan Cajun cuisine quell robust belly rumblings. Diners silence stomachs by sinking spoons into New Orleans jambalaya or cracking into snow crab legs and shrimp smothered in butter sauce. A side of Cajun fries complements the flavors of Cajun fried shrimp, and french bread po' boys contain gravy-slathered roast beef as opposed to rich boys, which are stuffed with $100 bills.
What some people are buzzing about:
81% of 1,038 customers recommend
“It's not fine dinning but it's good food”
“Great little place don't judge a book by its cover.The staff was very friendly,great price for the amount of food you get.”
“Great Food in a Casual atmosphere.”