Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for two tasting flights ($18 value)
- $25 for four tasting flights ($36 value)
Each flight includes the following, per person:
- Two 2 oz. pours of wine, with a choice of one L. Mawby traditional method and one M. Lawrence cuvée close method sparkling wine, or any two M. Lawrence sparkling wines
- One small bite, with a choice of local whitefish pate, herbed goat cheese spread, or seasonal spread with crackers
- Valid Sunday through Friday, excludes Saturday.
L. Mawby Vineyard
L. Mawby Vineyard has grown and thrived since Larry Mawby planted his first vines in 1973. Today, the operation sprawls across about 20 acres of Michigan land, where L. Mawby grows pinot noir, riesling, chardonnay, and more. Visitors can taste the fruits of that labor at the vineyard's tasting room, which remains open year-round. There are always at least two wines available to taste free of charge, as well as paid tasting flights and snackable small bites.