A proficient therapist provides soothing massage therapy to stimulate blood flow, relieve pain, and promote relaxation
About This Deal
- Elixir of Life massage: a combination of custom massage with sugar foot scrub, moisturizing hand therapy, and botanical scalp treatment
- Essence of Nature massage: therapeutic massage that uses plant-derived oils and lotions to relieve chronic pain
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage.
- Learn more about the different types of massages.
About La Bella e Famosa Spa of Green Hills
Dee Dee Ralston has a long history in the beauty and wellness industry, including years spent working as a massage therapist. So when she proposed helping Elizabeth Harris, the owner of La Bella e Famosa in Cool Springs, open a second location in Green Hills, she already had a vision for the relaxing and luxurious spa.
With co-owner Carlie Ralston Beane—a licensed skin-care specialist with a similar focus on wellness—Ralson has created just that: an oasis of beauty, relaxation, and stress relief. And the pair staffs a team of aestheticians and massage therapists to help them offer a range of services, including:
- Body scrubs that contain skin-softening sugar or Himalayan salt, nourishing moisturizers, and scents like lavender and citrus
- Body contouring, such as noninvasive sessions with the Tahiti 3000, which tightens skin via LED and radio-frequency technology
- Skincare treatments like the hydrating, exfoliating Lactic Lightening Peel that includes green tea extract, making it perfect for sensitive skin