Customers can choose from a variety of specialty facial treatments designed to unveil a brighter, young-looking complexion
About This Deal
- Benefits of Music City Glow facial: The facial combines IPL with microdermabrasion and advanced lactic peel in order to restore glow to the complexion, leaving the skin refreshed and brighter.
- Benefits of La Bella Elite facial: This signature facial begins with the selection of customized products for each client’s skin type followed by a deep-cleanse exfoliation, toner, and personalized mask. While the mask is on, the customers can enjoy a luxurious facial, neck, and hand massage.
- Benefits of CO2 Lift facial: CO2 lift mask followed by oxygen infusion helps facilitate detoxification, increase collagen, reduce wrinkles, and improve skin’s texture, leaving the complexion simply luminous.
- Benefits of Oxygen Infused facial: This facial helps strengthen the skin’s elasticity, as well as reduce fine lines and acne-causing bacteria.
- Benefits of Vacuum Tight facial: LED and powerful multi-polar radio-frequency technologies are used to target specific treatment areas. Combined with vacuum suction and mechanical massage, the treatment may result in smoother and tighter skin.
- Benefits of Acne Tune-Up: During the treatment, congested pores are extracted and then rinsed with pure saline via Jet Clear—a device that projects a supersonic stream of sterile saline to painlessly exfoliate and infuse mico-spheres of healing product deep into dermal tissue. After that, the blue light will be used on the skin to kill acne bacteria, reduce inflammation, and smooth out imperfections from past breakouts.
- Benefits of Men’s Revitalizing facial: Designed specifically to benefit male skin, the facial includes deep cleansing, exfoliation, face massage, and the application of steaming hot towels.
- Benefits of Rezenerate facial: The facial uses nanotechnology to comfortably penetrate the skin and infuse products and serums for the stimulation of collagen and elastin. This service is perfect for customers looking to improve the appearance of fine lines, skin imperfections, oily or over dry skin, uneven skin tone, or texture.
- The Celluma light therapy uses LED (light-emitting diode) and NIR (near-infrared) energy to increase circulation, kill acne bacteria, activate collagen production, and increase the rate of skin cell renewal.
- Benefits of HydraFacial: Designed to cleanse, extract, and hydrate, this facial aims to remove dead skin cells and impurities, infuse the skin with vitamins, and ensure a soft and radiant complexion.
- Benefits of Diamond Medistim facial: This treatment includes lymphatic drainage, oxygen infusion, cleansing, and toning along with electric stimulation to reduces puffiness, as well as tighten, firm, and lift the skin.
About La Bella e Famosa Spa of Green Hills
Dee Dee Ralston has a long history in the beauty and wellness industry, including years spent working as a massage therapist. So when she proposed helping Elizabeth Harris, the owner of La Bella e Famosa in Cool Springs, open a second location in Green Hills, she already had a vision for the relaxing and luxurious spa.
With co-owner Carlie Ralston Beane—a licensed skin-care specialist with a similar focus on wellness—Ralson has created just that: an oasis of beauty, relaxation, and stress relief. And the pair staffs a team of aestheticians and massage therapists to help them offer a range of services, including:
- Body scrubs that contain skin-softening sugar or Himalayan salt, nourishing moisturizers, and scents like lavender and citrus
- Body contouring, such as noninvasive sessions with the Tahiti 3000, which tightens skin via LED and radio-frequency technology
- Skincare treatments like the hydrating, exfoliating Lactic Lightening Peel that includes green tea extract, making it perfect for sensitive skin