· Redeemed August 7, 2017
· Redeemed May 24, 2017
· Redeemed May 2, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for one Brazilian wax ($65 value)
- $69 for three Brazilian waxes ($195 value)
- $105 for five Brazilian waxes ($325 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About La Bella Spa & Salon
La Bella Spa & Salon oozes luxury. For starters, it's tucked away in the North Valley inside an 18,000-square-foot facility that's also home to a bistro, taproom, and laser center. That sprawling space overlooks the Rio Grande bosque and Sandia Mountains. Its ornate Italianate decor, however, is equally breathtaking. Inspired by owner Dawn Davide's Italian heritage, the lavish interior features Italian antiques, including stained-glass and terra-cotta sculptures formerly housed inside the Vatican.
Then, of course, there's the spa itself. Here, visitors are asked to focus on healing and relaxation and leave the rest to La Bella's skilled team. The rest includes opulent extras, including a steam room, Vichy shower, and Scandinavian-style spa. That's only the beginning of the sumptuous offerings, as guests invited to indulge with La Bella Spa & Salon's many services. Read on to learn more about a few.
- La Bella Vita Ultimate Luxury facial: After an application of soothing blend of locally made essential oils, the client's hands and feet are wrapped in warm paraffin. Then, one of the European-trained aestheticians administers a three-step mask to leave complexions more radiant and youthful in appearance.
- Arnica muscle-relief massage: Designed to alleviate aches and pains, this 85-minute massage begins with warm herbal compresses. Then, a massage therapist employs firm, deep-tissue pressure in conjunction with arnica-based cream to relax tense muscles.
- Lavender reflexology pedicure: La Bella Spa & Salon's signature pedicure commences with a relaxing soak in a footbath infused with sea salt and lavender essential oil, followed by a soothing reflexology massage. The treatment concludes with grooming of the nails and cuticles and a polish application.