All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed August 7, 2017
· Reviewed August 6, 2017
· Reviewed July 15, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $299 for a ProFractional laser skin-resurfacing treatment for the full face ($3,000 value)
- $385 for a ProFractional laser skin-resurfacing treatment for the face and neck ($3,850 value)
- $470 for a ProFractional laser skin-resurfacing treatment for the face, neck, and chest ($4,700 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Only valid for treatment areas listed on voucher. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About La Bella Spa & Salon
La Bella Spa & Salon oozes luxury. For starters, it's tucked away in the North Valley inside an 18,000-square-foot facility that's also home to a bistro, taproom, and laser center. That sprawling space overlooks the Rio Grande bosque and Sandia Mountains. Its ornate Italianate decor, however, is equally breathtaking. Inspired by owner Dawn Davide's Italian heritage, the lavish interior features Italian antiques, including stained-glass and terra-cotta sculptures formerly housed inside the Vatican.
Then, of course, there's the spa itself. Here, visitors are asked to focus on healing and relaxation and leave the rest to La Bella's skilled team. The rest includes opulent extras, including a steam room, Vichy shower, and Scandinavian-style spa. That's only the beginning of the sumptuous offerings, as guests invited to indulge with La Bella Spa & Salon's many services. Read on to learn more about a few.
- La Bella Vita Ultimate Luxury facial: After an application of soothing blend of locally made essential oils, the client's hands and feet are wrapped in warm paraffin. Then, one of the European-trained aestheticians administers a three-step mask to leave complexions more radiant and youthful in appearance.
- Arnica muscle-relief massage: Designed to alleviate aches and pains, this 85-minute massage begins with warm herbal compresses. Then, a massage therapist employs firm, deep-tissue pressure in conjunction with arnica-based cream to relax tense muscles.
- Lavender reflexology pedicure: La Bella Spa & Salon's signature pedicure commences with a relaxing soak in a footbath infused with sea salt and lavender essential oil, followed by a soothing reflexology massage. The treatment concludes with grooming of the nails and cuticles and a polish application.