About La Belle Vie
La Belle Vie calls draws inspiration from France's modern culinary scene, evoking The City of Lights with a refined bistro menu, curated wine list, and simple yet sophisticated decor. The eatery surrounds diners in calming lavender hues and snapshots of Paris, a charming scene for clinking wineglasses and dining on favorites such as the wagyu beef tartare and lobster ravioli.
- Seasonal, locally sourced ingredients: La Belle Vie's chefs craft their French-inspired dishes using vegetables and meats from nearby farms and purveyors, which not only supports the local economy, but also ensures freshness in every dish.
- A feast for the eyes: Artfully plated entrees such as on the duck confit show that the kitchen staff emphasizes presentation as much as flavor. The duck, bathed in an orange burgundy glaze, lays on a bed of baby carrots and fingerling potatoes and arrives sprinkled with greens for decoration.
- Wide selection of vino: France is well-represented on a list of almost 30 international wines including chardonnay, pinot grigio, and bordeaux.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
La Belle Vie
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days