Choose from Two Options
- $85 for a dinner for two (up to $121 value)
- $129 for a dinner for four (up to $242 value)
Each pair of diners receives:
- One appetizer (up to $15 value)
- Two entrees (up to $38 value each)
- One dessert (up to $10 value)
- Wine by the glass (up to $10 value per glass)
Click here for the full dinner menu.
La Bistecca Italian Grille
Owner Jerry Costanza and his culinary crew create Northern Italy–styled dishes, including seasonal recipes. Their extensive wine list features vinos from Italy's major wine regions, along with organic and vintage-tiered selections from everywhere from Australia to Michigan. The staff pours these to complement the eatery's signature USDA–certified Piedmontese beef dishes, the lean, juicy, tender meat of which comes from cattle that originated in the foothills of the Italian Alps—also where Ducatis graze until they become Ferraris. Along with beef dishes, the chefs dish up sautéed shrimp, grilled sea bass, and italian truffle mac 'n' cheese.