Plates of gourmet linguini delight the tongue with zesty sauces and occupy the fingers by giving them something to braid into friendship bracelets. Twist taste buds around traditional flavors with today’s Groupon to La Bottega in Bayside. Choose between the following options:
- For $29, you get an Italian meal for two (up to an $80.50 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $16.50 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $23.50 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to an $8.50 value each)
- For $49, you get an Italian meal for four (up to a $161 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $16.50 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $23.50 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine (up to an $8.50 value each)<p>
Gourmet guru Pasquale Malinconico taps into generations of Italian family recipes to decorate La Bottega’s extensive menu with dozens of paninis, 26 salads, and gluten-free dishes. Dining parties commence culinary revelry and daily vegetable-serving tallies with insalatina di funghi misti, a wild-mushroom salad peppered with fresh fennel and parmigiano-reggiano cheese. Air-cured bresaola squeezes into the monza panini alongside hearts of palm, sliced lemon, and red-pepper cheese, and risotto con zucca e cannellini awaits a bedtime story beneath a blanket of pumpkin and zucchini.
Duos and quartets complement each bite and wash down lingering crumbs with chalices of 2009 Giacondi cabernet sauvignon or 2008 Borgo Cantoni pinot bianco. Glossy hardwood floors pave La Bottega’s dining room, where locally created artwork punctuates marigold walls more elegantly than a lace-embroidered ampersand.