Choose from Four Options
- $35 for a prix fixe Italian dinner for two, valid any day of the week (up to $66 total value)
- $70 for a prix fixe Italian dinner for four, valid any day of the week (up to $132 total value)
- $35 for a prix fixe Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $66 total value)
- $70 for a prix fixe Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $132 total value)
Each pair receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to $46 value)
- One dessert (up to $8 value)
See the menu.
La Casa Pasta
Marble floors and stone statues highlight the decor inside La Casa Pasta, but customers might be too entranced by the aromas of freshly baked bread and homemade sauces to notice the elegant space first. Chef and owner Giuseppe Martuscelli created a menu that pays homage to his hometown of Santa Maria Di Castellabate—near Salerno, Italy—with a mix of both Northern and Southern Italian culinary traditions. So as not to lose touch with his Italian roots and cooking inspirations, Giuseppe journeys back to Italy each year, returning with new recipes and ingredients. Throughout the week, the eatery also entices guests with brick-oven pizza and wine specials, along with happy hour each evening.
130 Four Seasons Pkwy
Newark, DE 19702