Takeout customers can try out their build-your-own fajita kits that come with plenty of fillings and sides
About This Deal
- Valid for takeout
- Type of cuisine: Latin American and Caribbean
- What’s included:
- Choice of steak, shrimp, chicken, or veggie
- Rice, beans, guacamole, chips, salsa, sour cream and cheese
- 8, 12, or 16 flour tortillas, depending on the option chosen
- Valid on any day the establishment is open
- View the menu and prices
Need To Know
About La Celia Latin Kitchen
Established by Jorge A. Pizana and Jorge Manzano, restaurateurs with over 20 years of experience, La Celia Latin Kitchen invites all enthusiasts of Latino and Caribbean cuisine to try their offerings. Using only fresh ingredients, the chefs create dishes that burst with flavor and tickle the customers' taste buds pleasantly. Patrons may try:
- Langostino Platillo: with prawns, citrus spicy butter sauce, and white rice.
- Carne de Chimichurri: skirt steak is served over yuca fries and topped with chimichurri sauce.
- Fajitas: white rice, black beans, and flour tortillas are served with veggies, chicken, steak, or shrimp.