What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $105 for special Groupon package for the Friday Night Fried Chicken Family Meal and 6th Annual San Francisco Street Food Festival on Saturday, August 16 ($125 value)
- $20 for eight drink tokens to the festival ($40 value)
The special Groupon package includes the following:
- Friday: Admission to the Friday Night Family Meal, including unlimited food and two drink tokens ($75 value)
- Saturday: “Just Snacking” passport, good for $25 worth of credit for participating vendors plus one drink token ($25 value)
- Admission to the Aperol Spritz Brunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Includes complimentary drinks. Must be 21 or older to attend. ($25 value)
6th Annual San Francisco Street Food Festival
Hosted by La Cocina for the sixth straight year, the San Francisco Street Food Festival celebrates the small, independent food businesses that uphold the city’s vibrant, ever-evolving foodscape. 2014 looks to be the last year of the festival in its current iteration, as it’s grown from a small event into a massive, 80,000-person celebration that envelops the Mission every year. More than 80 local vendors will be on hand, including Bicycle Banh Mi, Heirloom Cafe, and Three Twins Ice Cream.
Though so many choices may seem overwhelming, attendees can easily navigate the festival using an iPhone app loaded with vendor menus, maps, and inside access to games and contests. See the event website for more information.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 17, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. All passports, tickets, and drink tokens must be picked up on the day of the festival. 8 Drink Tokens valid only for Saturday, August 16th. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About La Cocina
La Cocina—Spanish for "kitchen"—serves as an incubator (or perhaps an industrial-grade oven) for new businesses. The organization works with low-income and immigrant female entrepreneurs, granting them access to affordable commercial kitchen space, technical assistance, and other tools that help to cut down on the high costs of opening a restaurant.
For more info, check out this video profile.