Those who travel abroad learn countless secrets, including the fact that the British call french fries “chips” and call chips “potato nasties.” Taste the fruits of other cultures with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$29 for dinner for two (up to a $76 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $46 value)
- Two alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks (up to a $20 value)<p>
$55 for dinner for four (up to a $152 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $20 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $92 value)
- Four alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks (up to a $40 value)<p>
$79 for dinner for six (up to a $228 value)
- Three appetizers (up to a $30 value)
- Six entrees (up to a $138 value)
- Six alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks (up to a $60 value)<p>
The menu includes chicken breast in garlic sauce (a $14 value), paella with chorizo (a $23 value), and Puerto Rican–style pork chops (a $14 value).<p>
Click here for hours of operation.<p>
La Cocina Boricua
A cavalcade of steamy soups and toasty empanadas marches forth from La Cocina Boricua’s kitchens, where chefs douse succulent cutlets of chicken, steak, and pork with the piquant sauces that characterize Puerto Rican cuisine. The menu bursts with fresh seafood, creamy custards, and tropical plantains that strike an accord between sweet and savory as glasses filled with sangria and flavored mojitos clink in approval. Walls flecked with traditional and modern artworks add color to the restaurant's earth-toned interior, which regularly comes to life with the sounds of live salsa music or poets reading the metered cadences of Roberto Clemente's batting averages.
2245 Westchester Ave.
Bronx, New York 10462