$22 for one admission and gift package ($56.83 value)
- One general admission to the LA Cookie Con and Sweets Show ($21 value)
- Three-month trial of Salted, an online video cooking school with celebrity chefs ($29.97 value)
- Brigadeiro chocolate truffle from Maya Brigadeiro Brazilian Sweets ($2 value)
- The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie from Call Me Cookie ($2.50 value)
- Bowl Scraper from Flour Confections ($1.36 value)
The event takes place on Sunday, January 25, 2015.
LA Cookie Con and Sweets Show
On Sunday, January 25th, sweets scientists from around the country assemble at the Pasadena Convention Center to show off their recipes and wares. The event includes everything from demonstrations to cookie-eating contests and a baking contest that attendees can enter. The event will be headlined by Food Network’s “Sweet Genius” star Ron Ben-Israel, who, along with other famous chefs and bakers, will be available for autograph signings and to judge the baking contests. Programmed to be family-friendly, the event also includes a Kids’ Zone with activities such as free face-painting. A portion of proceeds from the event benefit Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.