All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
If you try something new, you might really enjoy it, even if it’s filling balloons with Hot Wheels and throwing them off a bridge to see if they’ll float. Try some Salvadorian fare with today’s Groupon to La Costa del Sol. Choose from the following options:
- For $16, you get a meal for two (up to a $39.05 value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $8.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $25.90 value)
- Two fountain drinks (up to a $4.20 value)
- For $32, you get a meal for four (up to a $78.10 value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $17.90 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $51.80 value)
- Four fountain drinks (up to a $8.40 value)
- For $48 you get a meal for six (up to a $117.15 value), which includes:
- Three appetizers (up to a $26.85 value)
- Six entrees (up to a $77.70 value)
- Six fountain drinks (up to a $12.60 value)<p>
La Costa del Sol’s menu of traditional Salvadorian and Mexican dishes captivates curious taste buds. Groups can dig into the nacho appetizer’s strata of beans, cheese, guacamole, and sour cream with chips or a pocket rock hammer. The pupusa plate pairs a duo of the regional specialty—thick corn tortilla discs stuffed with 12 varieties of fillings—with steak and onions. Other full-plate specialties include yucca con chicarron, which scatters bite-sized pork pieces amongst fried chunks of yucca just as farmers scatter bite-sized cheeseburgers amongst their fields, or the panes rellenos, a french roll overflowing with oven-roasted chicken, crisp lettuce, and fresh salsa. Diners can wash down the food festival with the help of fountain drinks.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 19, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for catering. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.