Choose from Six Options
Dinner for Two
- $85for a tasting menu for two Sunday–Friday only ($170value)
- $95for a tasting menu for two with two glasses of champagne Sunday–Friday only ($210value)
Dinner for Four
- $170for a tasting menu for four Sunday–Friday only ($340 value)
$190for a tasting menu for four with four glasses of champagne Sunday–Friday only ($420value)
- $170for a tasting menu for four Saturday only ($340value)
- $190for a tasting menu for four with four glasses of champagne Saturday only ($420value)
La Crémaillère Restaurant
Zagat members rated La Crémaillère Restaurant "extraordinary to perfection" in all three categories: food, service, and decor. The chefs build their plates by drawing from a selection of seasonally available components, so that the menu rotates, sometimes from day to day. No matter what, diners can count on bold yet elegant dishes, such as the mustard-crusted grilled salmon. The cellar bursts with 14,000 bottles of wine to pair with entrees or enable guests to play "Stairway to Heaven" with a spoon and a glass. As a final course, diners choose from hot and cold desserts enhanced by housemade ice creams and sorbets.
Westchester Magazine also picked the eatery for a favorite Valentine's Day destination due to its "French country charm." Situated in a white clapboard house built in 1750, the interior blossoms with floral patterns and provincial oil paintings. In the private party room, country-style knickknacks pepper the walls, with character dolls on shelves reading newspapers, knitting scarves, or lifting one another to get better access to diners' plates.