Choose Between Two Options
$49 for Sunday-Thursday: Select Menu Dinner for Two ($98.85 value), including:
- Bottle of Astoria Pinot Grigio or Astoria Pinot Noir (up to a $32 value)
- Rustic bread
- Shared appetizer of bruschetta or pesto artichoke dip ($8.99 value)
- Soup or salad per person
- Entree of pork tenderloin, grilled Norwegian salmon, or chicken marsala per person (up to a $39.98 value)
- Serving of homemade gelato per person ($9.98 value)
- Shot of limoncello ($8 value)
$30 for $50 Value ($50 value)
Francesco and Tina Suglia were raised thousands of miles apart, but they had one key similarity: a grandmother who took pride in her Italian heritage. This pride was often demonstrated through food, and as the pair practiced their family's cooking techniques—Tina in the Twin Cities restaurant industry, and Francesco in a southern Italian kitchen—they became enamored with the lifestyle. All that remained was for them to meet in Minnesota, marry, and open a restaurant devoted to their grandmothers' legacies.
At Nonna Rosa's, Francesco prepares beef lasagna, homemade gnocchi, and grilled Norwegian salmon stuffed with crab. His specialty, filetto al rosmarino, is made with hand-cut USDA Choice beef that's marinated in a secret herbal blend and broiled to the customer's specifications, or until it smells so good that someone nearby grabs it. The predominantly Italian wine list showcases nearly 90 varietals to choose from, though the sweetest pairing is perhaps the homemade gelato.