Choose from Four Options
- C$49 for an Italian meal for two, valid Sunday–Wednesday (C$73.50 value)
- C$59 for an Italian meal for two, valid Thursday–Saturday (C$73.50 value)
- C$79 for an Italian meal for four, valid Sunday–Wednesday (C$147 value)
- C$89 for an Italian meal for four, valid Thursday–Saturday (C$147 value)
Each pair of two receives:
- One appetizer to share (up to a C$13 value)
- One entree each (up to a C$26 value)
- One dessert to share (up to an C$8.50 value)
See the menu. Customers can substitute the antipasto platter for two appetizers. There is an additional fee for lobster spaghetti, glazed salmon filet, veal portofino, and the 12-ounce ribeye, and the tartufo dessert.
La Cucina Ristorante
At La Cucina Ristorante, Giuseppe and Johnny use time-tested recipes that have been passed down from their grandparents, creating traditional entrees such as veal marsala and the eponymous rigatoni with spicy sausage, onions, and peppers. But that's not to say the menu is staunchly old school: the restaurant also serves modern dishes, including a salmon fillet sweetened with maple glaze, in a dining room with a rich wooden wine bar and contemporary art. Whether for an old-fashioned or a new-fangled entree, La Cucina procures fresh ingredients from local purveyors and can accommodate various diets with gluten-free or whole-wheat pasta.
Glen Cairn - Kanata South Business Park
474 Hazeldean Rd
Kanata, ON K2L 4E5