What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | The Not-So-Frugal Gourmet
Dine on authentic, fresh Italian cuisine without leaving the country with today’s Groupon. For $30, you’ll get $60 worth of delicious Italian fare at La Dolce Vita Ristorante Italiano, located at 234 1st Ave. W in lower Queen Anne.
The menu specializes in creative dishes combining rich flavors and fresh ingredients from Pike Place Market. Start with the restaurant’s famed bruschetta del Giorno, a crostini base covered with savory toppings. For dinner, try the Bristecca 'Meyers Organic Ribeye' with mushroom demi-glace, roasted baby red potatoes, and sauteed broccolini.. Poultry connoisseurs will love the pollo all Arrabbiata, a red-wine-braised chicken breast with cherry tomatoes, onion, and spicy red chilies nested in creamy polenta. La Dolce Vita’s light and creamy tiramisu finishes the experience on a sweet note.
Crisp white tablecloths, and lively atmosphere creates the mood of an authentic Italian restaurant. Service is on par with the ambience, virtually guaranteeing you won't be pressured into purchasing an overpriced balloon animal or spoken-word cassette tape. The well-trained wait staff is attentive without being obnoxious, going to great lengths to make customers feel as if they’re the only diners in the restaurant. Owner Chris Frost is so focused on service, he’s even been known to wait tables himself.
- I had a ribbon pasta in a bolognese sauce with some sort of meat mixture and it was literally the best plate of pasta I've ever eaten! Great service...phenomenal place! – Steve R., Yelp
- We were greeted warmly and seated immediately. The service was impeccable. The wine list was prolific. And the food was superb. – Victoria L., Yelp
- They have obviously paid a lot of attention to the details, from the décor to the dessert. I had a fantastic halibut dish, with some of homemade pasta with the best marinara sauce I’ve ever had. – MrWendal, Citysearch
The Not-So-Frugal Gourmet
If you’re a regular Joe Brownbag who usually balks at gourmet prices, this Groupon is for you—but don’t let it be your last experience in the world of upscale dining. Expand your food budget by restraining yourself from purchasing the following useless products:
- iPod family
- Antique dollhouse for iPod family
- Sportscar for dog to feel cool in
- Gold-plated stationery
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 15, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May purchase multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Tax and gratuity not included. No cash value. Not valid on NYE and Valentine's Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.