All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Ninety percent of all manicures are given to spies, whose hands are overworked by the intelligence world’s lengthy secret handshakes. Gather beautiful intelligence with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$50 for a mani-pedi and massage package, valid Monday–Thursday (a $125 total value)
- Glisten manicure, which includes nail buffing and filing, hand soak, and polish with cuticle treatment and moisturizer (a $15 value)
- Relax pedicure, which includes nail buffing and filing, foot soak, polish, coconut scrub, cuticle treatment, and minor callus removal (a $45 value)
- 30-minute massage (a $65 value)<p>
$55 for a mani-pedi and facial package, valid Monday–Thursday (a $145 total value)
- Glisten manicure (a $15 value)
- Relax pedicure (a $45 value)
- Basic facial with pore cleaning and extraction and a soft mask (an $85 value)<p>
$60 for the above mani-pedi and massage package, valid Friday or Saturday (a $125 value)
$65 for the above mani-pedi and facial package, valid Friday or Saturday (a $145 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Extra $15 fee for Shellac manicure upgrade. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About La Dolce Vita Spa
La Dolce Vita Spa fills its ranks with beauty specialists that combine their specialized expertise to devise a full-body menu of beautifying treatments. Hands and feet find renewal with a variety of therapies, from cooling dollops of spearmint scrub to the ache-melting warmth of hot stones. Ten facials cater to different complexions, with regimes that encourage elasticity with seaweed extract or calm active blemishes with sulfur masks. Meanwhile, stylists untangle tresses with shampoos and cuts, and spa therapists loosen muscles' fancy half-windsors with half- or full-hour massages.