Choose from Three Options
C$99 for a three-course Seafood Lovers dinner for two (a C$160 value)
- Two soups of the day or caesar, italian, or greek small salads
- Seafood platter for two
- Two homemade desserts
- Two liqueurs or speciality coffees
- One bottle of primitivo or pinot grigio
C$199 for a three-course Seafood Lovers dinner for four (a C$330 value)
- Four soups of the day or caesar, italian, or greek small salads
- Seafood platter for four
- Four homemade desserts
- Four liqueurs or speciality coffees
- Two bottles of primitivo or pinot grigio
C$35 for C$50 worth of cuisine, valid Sunday–Thursday.
See the menu.
La Favorita Ristorante
After a few years in the Mediterranean, chef Nick Shallal had gleaned some of the best ways to cook traditional Italian dishes such as frutti di mare and wood-fired pizza. Since his time abroad, he has developed and expanded his business to accommodate clients clamouring for what are now considered some of his specialties: mediterranean seafood platters and pizzas loaded with surprising ingredients such as mangos, lamb, scallops, or Alaskan king crab. To add a sweet accompaniment to each savoury meal, the restaurant offers a full wine list and classic Italian desserts such as tiramisu, biscotti, and chocolate-dipped soccer stars' autographs.