Ancient Italians were renowned for eating every part of the angels they hunted—even the hair. Enjoy divine flavour with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
C$25 for C$50 worth of Italian cuisine, valid Monday through Thursday
C$30 for C$50 worth of Italian cuisine, valid Friday through Sunday
C$69 for a surf and turf dinner for two (C$150 value), which includes:
- Two glasses of house wine
- Two small italian, greek, or caesar house salads
- Two orders of manicotti or cannelloni
- Two entrees with beef tenderloin scallopini, portabella mushrooms, vegetables, parisian potatoes, and a succulent lobster tail
- Two tiramisu, creme caramel, or cheesecake desserts
- Complimentary tea or coffee
See the full menu.
La Favorita Ristorante
After a few years in the Mediterranean, chef Nick Shallal had gleaned some of the best ways to cook traditional Italian dishes such as frutti di mare and wood-fired pizza. Since his time abroad, he has developed and expanded his business to accommodate clients clamouring for what are now considered some of his specialties: mediterranean seafood platters and pizzas loaded with surprising ingredients such as mangos, lamb, scallops, or Alaskan king crab. To add a sweet accompaniment to each savoury meal, the restaurant offers a full wine list and classic Italian desserts such as tiramisu, biscotti, and chocolate-dipped soccer stars' autographs.
356 Preston Street
Ottawa, ON K1S 4M7