What You'll Get
If you try something new, you might really enjoy it, even if it's filling balloons with Hot Wheels and throwing them off a bridge to see if they'll float. Try some classic Mediterranean fare with today’s Groupon to La Fendee. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get a Mediterranean meal for two (up to a $51.54 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $5.99 value; excludes the sampler and chef’s sampler)
- Two main entrees that comes with two sides (up to a $27.98 value; excludes fish of the day, and lamb chop with salad entree)
- Two baklava desserts (a $4.58 value)
- Hookah (a $12.99 value)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of Mediterranean fare.
- For $13, you get two hookah rentals with unlimited service (a $25.98 value).
La Fendee invites diners to feast on a menu of flavorful Mediterranean fare, including shawarma, kebabs, and falafels. Teach fingers the art of the hummus shovel with pita bread baked fresh in a clay oven ($5.99), or pinion sautéed portobello mushrooms ($5.99) between the fine tines of your fork. A pita stuffed with ground beef, herbs, and spices and roasted over an open fire ($13.99) makes a savory meat pie envied by apple streusels everywhere. Fire-grilled beef kebabs ($13.99) and plates of golden falafels ($11.99) round out the entree offerings. For dessert, the baklava's mille feuille of flaky phyllo dough enrobes a smooth pistachio or walnut filling ($2.29). Diners can cap off the banquet while puffing clouds of mint, apple, and citrus-flavored hookah in the dining room or on the outdoor patio. A BYOB establishment, La Fendee lets guests bring their own wine or beer for a $5.95 corkage fee.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 7, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine in only. Valid only Monday–Friday 11AM –10PM. Not valid for alcohol purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.