If you try something new, you might really enjoy it, even if it's filling balloons with Hot Wheels and throwing them off a bridge to see if they'll float. Try some classic Mediterranean fare with today’s Groupon to La Fendee. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get a Mediterranean meal for two (up to a $51.54 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $5.99 value; excludes the sampler and chef’s sampler)
- Two main entrees that comes with two sides (up to a $27.98 value; excludes fish of the day, and lamb chop with salad entree)
- Two baklava desserts (a $4.58 value)
- Hookah (a $12.99 value)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of Mediterranean fare.
- For $13, you get two hookah rentals with unlimited service (a $25.98 value).
La Fendee invites diners to feast on a menu of flavorful Mediterranean fare, including shawarma, kebabs, and falafels. Teach fingers the art of the hummus shovel with pita bread baked fresh in a clay oven ($5.99), or pinion sautéed portobello mushrooms ($5.99) between the fine tines of your fork. A pita stuffed with ground beef, herbs, and spices and roasted over an open fire ($13.99) makes a savory meat pie envied by apple streusels everywhere. Fire-grilled beef kebabs ($13.99) and plates of golden falafels ($11.99) round out the entree offerings. For dessert, the baklava's mille feuille of flaky phyllo dough enrobes a smooth pistachio or walnut filling ($2.29). Diners can cap off the banquet while puffing clouds of mint, apple, and citrus-flavored hookah in the dining room or on the outdoor patio. A BYOB establishment, La Fendee lets guests bring their own wine or beer for a $5.95 corkage fee.
1402 Westheimer Rd.
Houston, Texas 77006