Pair fries and drinks with burgers that have toppings like onion strings, grilled pineapple, blue cheese, fried jalapeños, and bacon
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$16.50 for two All American burgers, fries, and drinks (a $29.98 total value)
- All American Burgers (a $19.98 value)
- Drinks (a $1.98 value)
$30 for four All American burgers, fries, and drinks (a $59.96 total value)
- All American Burgers (a $39.96 value)
- Drinks (a $3.96 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for All American burgers. Extra fee for additional toppings or other burgers. Extra fee for refills. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid toward taxes or gratuity. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About La Garza
If a burger is the first food that comes to mind when thinking of the quintessential American food, congratulations—that is the correct answer. La Garza clearly agrees, with a menu packed with 6-ounce, certified Angus beef burgers made in a variety of all-American ways. The burgers can be paired with fries, onion rings, cups of chili, and milk shakes. Here's a quick glimpse at Le Garza's burger—and non-burger—menu offerings.
- Royale Cheese Burger: a burger piled with bacon, american cheese, sunny-side up egg, mayo, lettuce, and tomato on a specialty bun
- Ride 'Em Cowboy Bacon Burger: a bacon burger with cheddar cheese, barbecue sauce, mayo, lettuce, tomato, and onion strings on a specialty bun
- Maui Waui Burger: a burger marinated in teriyaki sauce and topped with grilled pineapple and cheddar cheese on a specialty bun
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wrap: crispy chicken strips with spicy buffalo sauce, ranch, tortilla strips, cheddar, avocado, and shredded lettuce rolled into a spinach wrap