Choose from Three Options
- $40 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $75.75 total value)
- $79 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $151.50 total value)
- $45 for an Italian dinner for two, valid any day (up to $75.75 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer to share (up to $11.95 value)
- Two salads (up to $15.90 value)
- Two entrees (up to $47.90 value)
Click to see the menu.
La Grotta 2 Restaurant and Catering
For more than 30 years, La Grotta 2 has thrived on the strength of its homemade pastas, hearty steaks, and Italian wines. Chef Franco Venusio opened La Grotta 2 in 1977 and continues to put his own signature on traditional Italian dishes. He tops homemade potato gnocchi with meat sauce or fresh tomato and basil, and his boneless center cut pork chops benefit from sweet vinegar peppers and a splash of white wine. His meat-centric entree menu features broiled black Angus steaks, filet sole with seasoned bread crumbs, and six variations of shrimp.
Beyond the dinner menu—with dishes served individually or family-style—the chefs serve a bar menu with baked clams and sangria. They complement meals with a wine menu that could double as a tour of Italy, except with a guide who weaves brief stops in California and New Zealand into the itinerary.