Tamales are made completely from-scratch—the staff even grinds their own corn for the masa and chilis for the housemade sauce
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 25% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About La Indiana Tamales
The family-owned La Indiana Tamales prides itself on serving authentic tamales to customers, both local and afar. Thanks to online tamale sales, word of the authentic meal has spread beyond Los Angeles.
- The preparation: Everything is made from scratch to ensure the best-tasting tamales possible. That means the staff grinds chilis into a paste to make their own sauce, steeps and grinds the corn for the masa, and even hand-selects and cleans the corn husks.
- The flavors: The menu has changed throughout the years to meet customer demand—the current lineup includes beef, chicken, pork, cheese and green chile, elote, and sweet tamales.
- The inspiration: The family behind La Indiana crafts every tamale in honor of their matriarch, Luar Salcedo Ramos. She was the original force behind the business, working 10 hours a day, every day, to perfect the tamale recipe and keep customers coming back.