Dance can express what words cannot, whether it's the triumphant joy in a football player's post-touchdown pirouette or the passionate tango used to notify roommates that the basement is flooding. Transmit tidings with twinkling toes thanks to today’s Groupon to La Luna Dance Studio in Bensalem. The cost of La Luna’s $40 registration fee is also included in today’s deal. Choose from one of the following membership levels:
- For $29, you get a one-month bronze membership (up to a $99 value) good for one class per week.
- For $56, you get a one-month silver membership (up to a $152 value) good for two classes per week.
- For $75, you get a one-month gold membership (up to a $189 value) good for three classes per week.
- For $89, you get a one-month platinum membership (up to a $219 value) good for an unlimited number of classes including all dance and fitness classes and parties.
La Luna Dance Studio highlights a fun and easy learning environment packed with supportive instructors and small class sizes that average around 15 people, though Zumba classes can range from 25 to 70 dancers. Whatever level of membership patrons grasp within their sweaty fists, dance and fitness classes can be mixed and matched at will. Explore the closeness of Argentine tango taught in the salon style of historic Buenos Aires nightclubs, or consider the social and relaxed American-Style ballroom syllabus, with low-impact moves appropriate for the next wedding or prison formal you attend. Salsa classes help unlock the turntable in your hips, blending flashy turns, twists, and spins into a whirling storm of devastating desire, or burn calories with Latin-inspired Zumba workouts.
- Platinum Membership allows for unlimited classes and free admission to the twice-monthly dances, which have a buffet style dinner. If you take more than five lessons per week, you are ahead of the game with a platinum membership. La Luna has an internet hot spot, so you can bring your laptop to do your homework or check your email. – Google Mapper on 06/01/2010
- Just started taking classes in ballroom and salsa dancing w/ my girlfriend…met some great people, love their parties, and the place is incredible. – philajohn, Citysearch
La Luna Dance Studio
Inside La Luna Dance Studio, students whirl like colorful tops, salsa dancing, tango dancing, or swing dancing atop a 5,000-square-foot dance floor as a crystal-clear sound system pumps tunes. Encouraging instructors stand nearby, breaking down the music and the steps of each style, as friends, partners, and the newly acquainted bond over each tap of their toes. While the studio specializes in these adult Latin-dance courses, junior-level programs welcome kids aged 3 and older, and all classes are scaled to beginner, intermediate, or advanced levels. In addition to their comprehensive month-long programs, the sashayers host special events and dance parties, such as BYOB Salsa Friday every second and fourth weekend, and an annual symposium on the safety risks of holding roses in your teeth.
4610 Bensalem Blvd.
Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020Get Directions