The restaurant serves Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine sucha as margaritas, fajitas, tacos, and more
About La Margarita
Since 1988, La Margarita has been serving some of the finest Mexican cuisine in the Round Rock area. First-timers can read below for a selection of their signature offerings:
- For a (not so) small plate: indulge in the Queso Fiesta, a hearty queso flavored with seasoned taco meat, fresh guacamole, and house pico de gallo
- Among the chef's specialties: Poblano de Pollo stuffs a grilled poblano pepper with fajita chicken and cheese, topping the already spicy dish with a four pepper cream sauce. Bring your appetite, because a beef, chicken, or cheese enchilada is also included along with a side of rice and charro beans
- Morning-time must-have: the La Margarita Special breaks the fast with a house-baked soft corn tortilla topped with beans and three eggs any style. A blanket of ranchero sauce, melted cheese, and a scoop of guacamole embolden the experience. Served with potatoes and refried beans.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.