Choose from Six Options
- $11 for $20 worth of Mexican food
- $15 for $30 worth of Mexican food
- $21 for $40 worth of Mexican food
- $30 for $60 worth of Mexican food
- $40 for $80 worth of Mexican food for four or more people
- $50 for $100 worth of Mexican food for six or more people
- See the menu.
La Paloma Restaurante
The menu at La Paloma Restaurante extends beyond the Mexican-restaurant standards of burritos and fajitas to offer vegetarian dishes and exotic game meats such as antelope, pheasant, and ostrich. Cooks marinate charbroiled ostrich filets in house spices and dress antelope filets in a cranberry-chipotle sauce. More conventional dishes include carne asada burritos—grilled, marinated sirloin sauteed with bell peppers and onions, served with guacamole and salsa—and seafood enchiladas stuffed with shrimp and cheese, topped with ranchero sauce and sour cream. Diners can compliment meals with a selection of more than 50 tequilas, or take the menu's recommendations on wine pairings and gossip topics for the evening.