What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of Peruvian food for two or more
- $22 for $40 worth of Peruvian food for four or more
- Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any existing specials or discounts. Not valid for take-out. Valid Monday-Friday only. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About La Panza Latin Bistro
Rodolfo Mendieta spent his childhood searching for surfable waves along Peru's coast. In his travels, he found some of the country's best seafood, which he aims to re-create at La Panza Latin Bistro. Read on to learn about a few of the must-try items on the menu:
- Original del Puerto ceviche: fresh-caught corvina or mahi-mahi marinated in lime juice, then mixed with onions, cilantro, and a touch of spicy aji limo sauce
- Jalea mixta: deep-fried mix of mahi-mahi, shrimp, calamari, and mussels served with yuca, onion salad, and spicy house mayo
- Pescado chaufa: Chinese-inspired fried rice featuring bites of crispy white fish