All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Ancient Incans often threw salt up to the heavens to bring rain, which is why modern humans throw pepper at vending machines to summon Diet Coke. Enjoy a showering of Peruvian seasonings with today's Groupon to La Parihuela in West Allis. Choose from the following options:
- For $23, you get an authentic Peruvian dinner for two (up to a $47 value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $13 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $17 value each)
- For $45, you get an authentic Peruvian dinner for four (up to a $94 value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $13 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $17 value each)
- For $65, you get an authentic Peruvian dinner for six (up to a $141 value) that includes:
- Three appetizers (up to a $13 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $17 value each)
La Parihuela's kitchen team guides diners on a tour of the diverse taste terrains of Peru with a mouthwatering menu of national dishes. A squad of nibblers can warm up jaw muscles with selections of appetizers, such as the fish ceviche, where fish stews in lime juice and guilt over not spending enough time with its guppies. Navigate spoons through the piquant waters of the parihuela, in which an assortment of fish, crab, and mollusks leave dinners with enough shells to fashion a stylish maritime necklace. After appetizers, guests turn the pages of the menu to uncover thrilling entree conclusions to their meal, such as the lomo saltado, where french fry and rice conspirators accompany strips of tenderloin steak or chicken, or the paella, where fresh seafood bodysurfs across a crowd of rice and cilantro.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 23, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid toward lunch specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.