Before battle, samurai warriors gently exfoliated and deeply cleansed their pores so they could slay foes with one sexy glance. Become an aesthetic warrior with today's Groupon to La Peau Day Spa on Lafayette Street in SoHo. Choose from three options:
- For $53, you get a 75-minute deep-cleansing facial and eyebrow shaping (a $107.64 value, including tax).
- For $63, you get a 35-minute Endermology cellulite treatment (a $156.75 value, including tax).
- For $37, you get a 60-minute foot reflexology massage (a $78.38 value, including tax).
With 3,000 square feet of spa space, the certified aestheticians at La Peau have ample elbowroom to work frazzled faces and bodies back into their sleekest condition.
Inconveniences such as the sun and acid rain erode even the most durable skullmasks, but a 75-minute deep-cleansing facial can heal and detoxify sensitive skin, locking down your face-facility to prevent breakouts and freckle riots before they start. A full round of eyebrow sculpting enhances facial harmony, creating a flattering shape to match your mug, and keeping ambitious hairs separate from their arch-rival siblings.
Those who opt for a 35-minute Endermology cellulite treatment are treated to an FDA-approved, noninvasive process that uses small rollers to repave unsightly cellulite and increase blood circulation. Aestheticians carefully break up fatty pockets over conciliatory coffee dates, leaving fine lines along bodily areas such as the thighs and butt smoother and less visible. La Peau may recommend additional sessions to achieve optimal cellulite-free results.
Based on the premise that various pressure zones along the foot influence corresponding parts of the body, a 60-minute foot reflexology massage aims to heal aches from head to toe. La Peau's massage masters carefully knead heels, arches, and piggies to relieve stress from tempestuous appendixes, mercurial spleens, and wigged-out gall bladders, as feet enjoy an hour of careful manipulation.
La Peau Day Spa's spacious residence in SoHo includes 15 cozy private rooms that serve as base camps for exfoliation expeditions. Even with such a sprawl, La Peau's staff creates a welcoming atmosphere, sure to soothe even the jitteriest of clogged pores. Appointments are required.
- I have been going to La Peau for about two months now and I've received nothing but excellent customer service. I have had facials, mani and pedicures and I've always been happy with the quality of service. – kartoonie, Citysearch
- what a great place! They understand how to give great customer service and pay attention to the details. The facial was excellent and not rushed at all. Very relaxing experience and quite inexpensive. Even though the place seemed busy, I showed up right at my appointment time, and was taken right in. – Konstantin K., Yelp, 1/9/08
La Peau Day Spa
Soft track lighting blooms across the exposed brick, potted plants, and floor-to-ceiling artwork at La Peau Day Spa. The scents of sea mud, milk, and honey fill 15 private treatment rooms in the 3,000-square-foot facility. Aestheticians wield those and other paraben-free, natural ingredients beneath shelves of Le Mieux, Dermalogica, and G.M. Collin elixirs. Green-tea baths soak feet in antioxidants, releasing steam that hints at crushed herbs, open fields, and the only food teddy bears know how to prepare.
183 Lafayette St.
New York, New York 10013Get Directions