What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for one aromatherapy facial with complimentary cup of coffee, tea, or wine ($65 value)
- $89 for three aromatherapy facials with complimentary cup of coffee, tea, or wine ($195 value)
Facial choices include:
- Aroma Therapy Facial with Essential Oils
- La Piel Esthetics Maintenance Facial: this customized facial effectively removes dull, dead skin cells, improves elasticity and texture, and balances skin tone and hyperpigmentation. Prematurely-aging, dry, dehydrated and sun-damaged skin benefits greatly from this facial.
- The MAN Facial: this customized facial helps to protect your skin from the everyday elements and guards your face from razor bumps, ingrown hairs and acne. Includes skin cleansing, exfoliating mask and lightweight SPF moisturizer.
- Teen Facial: Pampering facial helps young adults learn how to properly care for and maintenance their skin
Pores: Wells of Oil Enriching Your Skin
Facial treatments help keep skin radiant by clearing out your pores. Check out Groupon’s guide to these barely visible but vital vents in your skin.
Like it or not, there’s a lot of oil and dead skin cells on your face right now. This mixture constantly travels up hair follicles under your skin and out through holes in the surface. Yet this isn’t a bad thing. In fact, the oil and skin cells actually protect your skin from bacteria and keep it moisturized. It may sound like the perfect breeding ground for acne, but this environment doesn’t cause you to break out. Rather, it’s when this mixture of oil and cells can’t get out—when the pores get clogged—that breakouts occur.
When an excess of oil and skin cells—as well as dirt, grime, or lost pennies—collects in the pores, bacteria make their way to the blockage, causing inflammation and acne. To remove this blockage and keep the pores clean, facial treatments aim to clean and loosen dry skin cells—a process known as exfoliation. Whether done manually, as in microdermabrasion or scrubs, or chemically, as in an acid peel or retinoid, exfoliation removes the debris to keep pores clear and bacteria free. Still, such treatments should be done in moderation—too much exfoliation can strip away the otherwise healthy levels of oil and skin cells that keep skin healthy.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active in the last 12 months. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Valid for The MAN Facial, The Maintenance Facial or the Teen Facial. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.