After he took the throne, Napoleon instituted the tradition of serving bread with every meal to put his mother’s baguette-heavy care packages to use. Indulge in French tradition with today’s Groupon.
$25 for $50 worth of French dinner fare
$45 for $100 worth of French dinner fare for four or more people
- Choose from dishes such as:
- Chicken cordon bleu with mornay sauce ($19)
- Braised lamb shank au jus ($18)
- Pan-seared Atlantic salmon with hollandaise sauce ($23)
- See the full menu
- 27 red and white wine selections, such as:
- New Mexico Gruet brut ($8/glass)
- Chateau Briot sauvignon blanc ($10/glass)
- See the full wine list<p>
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning La Provence Brasserie a spot on Groupon’s Best of 2011 list.<p>
La Provence Brasserie
Beyond the cascades of wine bottles and European baubles adorning La Provence Brasserie's traditional eatery, award-winning chef Claus Hjortkjaer forges the savory meats and delicate sauces fundamental to traditional and modern French recipes. Classic hors d'oeuvres of escargots and french onion soup make way for a bevy of succulent braised beef and lamb flanked by sautéed garden vegetables. Red, white and sparkling wines hail from locales both domestic and abroad, and bubbly microbrew beers dream of being invited to the wines' raucous cellar parties. Standing gas heaters keep the outdoor Parisian patio toasty as diners at white-clothed tables gaze at performers commanding the stage during open-mic events each Wednesday night.