Fine-dining etiquette dictates that napkins must be kept on your lap, unless being used to signal to the waiter that your table has hit an iceberg. Have a night to remember with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for a three-course Italian dinner for two, valid Tuesday–Thursday (up to a $79.95 value)
- $39 for a three-course Italian dinner for two, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $79.95 value)
- $75 for a three-course Italian dinner for four, valid Tuesday–Thursday (up to a $159.90 value)
- $78 for a three-course Italian dinner for four, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $159.90 value)<p>
Each dinner includes the following per couple:
- One appetizer, such as buffalo mozzarella and dried, cured beef tenderloin on organic baby arugula (up to a $14 value each)
- Two entrees, such as chicken stuffed with smoked mozzarella and prosciutto (up to a $29 value each)
- One dessert, such as tiramisu (up to a $7.95 value each)<p>
Click here to see the full menu.<p>
La Risata Ristorante
At La Risata Ristorante, fresh, organic ingredients enhance a menu of inventive Italian cuisine. Chefs toss made-from-scratch pastas with housemade sausage, signature sauces, and fresh herbs. These entrees, along with thin-crust pizzas and Argentinian-style, charcoal-grilled meats, are whisked into the dining room, where heavy red drapes and crisp white tablecloths pop against the subdued backdrop of hardwood floors and exposed brick walls. Servers are happy to recommend pairings from La Risata Ristorante’s ample menu of Italian wines or one of six martini varieties.
“Live jazz music every Saturday.”
“very good food and excellent service”
“Excellent food and very attentive service. Will definitely return.”