Chefs use a variety of specialized equipment, from a garlic masher to a garlic smasher. Get equipped with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$35 for a seafood platter and two glasses of prosecco rose wine (up to a $81 value)
- Platter includes a half-dozen blue point oysters, a half-dozen west coast oysters, and a shrimp cocktail <p>
$59 for a prix fixe dinner for two (up to a $138 value)
- Click here to view the prix fixe menu
- Includes two glasses of wine and one shared dessert<p>
$79 for a three-course dinner for two (up to a $177 value)
- Choice of two antipasti or insalate (up to a $32 value)
- Choice of any two entrees (up to a $90 value)
- Bottle of wine (up to a $45 value)
- One shared Dessert (up to a $10 value)<p>
See the dinner menu.<p>
La Rosetta Cucina Mediterranea
Helmed by veteran chef Fred Mero, who has 25 years of culinary experience in Italian, Spanish, Greek, and Mediterranean kitchens, including 18 years at the Four Seasons Restaurant, the chefs at La Rosetta Cucina Mediterranea combine flavors from all over the world. They craft Spanish–style ceviches, as well as a watermelon gazpacho with crabmeat and chilled tomatoes. They capture the the flavors of Italy in a spaghetti dish with octopus, anchovies, and capers in extra-virgin olive oil. Additionally, they pair fresh vegetables, feta, and olives with the imported flavors from Greece. They even make a Mediterranean–influenced cheesecake with ricotta cheese, berry coulis, and a pinch of salt that was probably in some sea at one point.