Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for $25 worth of Italian-Cajun cuisine and drinks for two or more
- $30 for $50 worth of Italian-Cajun cuisine and drinks for four or more
- See the menu.
Whether it’s burgundy, crimson, or scarlet, a wide range of red hues fills La Rosso. It’s fitting, then that the eatery’s menu is dotted with red ingredients.
- Start off meals with the bruschetta appetizer composed of a toasted crostini topped with bright-red tomato-basil salsa and creamy feta, fresh basil, and aged balsamic.
- Classic pasta dishes include the house lasagna, which features wide, flat noodles layered with a beef and tomato red sauce complemented by a creamy béchamel sauce.
- For lunch, try one of La Rosso’s specials: red beans and rice, a Cajun-inspired dish made with Conecuh sausage.