Like most modern conflicts, the rivalry between soft and hard tacos will not end until one side gets eaten by a bear. Broker a culinary truce with today’s Groupon.
$8 for $16 worth of authentic Mexican dining
- The menu includes options such as:
- Anaheim peppers stuffed with chihuahua cheese ($8.49)
- Butterfly-grilled chicken with ranchero sauce ($9.99)
- Carnitas cooked with salsa verde ($9.99)
- La Siesta fajitas with chorizo steak, chicken, and shrimp ($13.99)
- 10-ounce T-bone steak with sautéed onions and bell peppers ($11.99)
- Banana chimichanga ($3.99)
- Fried ice cream ($3.99)<p>
At La Siesta, diners bathe in natural sunlight as brothers Francisco and Benjamin Guillen craft specialty soups, fajitas, and quesadillas made from traditional and ancient Mexican recipes. Each specialty dish on the menu is shaped by the restaurateurs’ expertise, which was born in their central highlands home of Guanajuato. Dishes include the Chiles en Nogada dinner and Aztec tortilla soup.