Aesthetician determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject a dermal filler that helps diminish signs of aging
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Xeomin injections: moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
- Read our Xeomin guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Xeomin injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Radiesse: chin wrinkles, lines around the mouth (smile lines/nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and corner lines), volume loss in hands, and prominent veins and tendons
- Read our Radiesse guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Radiesse injections?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About LA Skincare Center
"You no longer need surgery—or you can at least delay surgery—by using advances in laser technology to erase years off your face and body," says Raisa Howard, a certified nurse practitioner at LA Skin Care Center. Her arsenal of lasers includes the Pearl for resurfacing, the LimeLight for evening out hyperpigmentation, and the Titan for skin tightening and defense against uprisings of Greek gods. Cutera's ProWave laser removes unwanted hair by attacking follicles in their active growth phase, and injectable beauty solutions fill in wrinkles or dissolve fat.