Harnessed to a professional skydiving instructor, tandem participants achieve terminal velocity while jumping over the San Andreas Fault
What You'll Get
- What’s included: guidance from an experienced and certified instructor
- Weight restrictions: max. weight limit is 275 lbs.; weight fees apply above 200 lbs.
- Jump altitude: 9,000 feet
- 30 second free fall nearing 120 miles per hour
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
The Fine Print
About Los Angeles Skydiving
For nearly 30 years, the professionals at Los Angeles Skydiving have been entertaining thrill-seekers during tandem skydives over a unique and captivating California desert landscape. While safely harnessed to a tandem instructor, skydivers achieve record breaking speeds during free fall with the world renowned San Andreas fault featuring in the background. No where else can you find this incredible opportunity. Let’s face it, beachfront skydives are a dime a dozen in California, our experts deliver an opportunity to experience the adrenaline packed thrill of free fall with a one of a kind view point. New skydivers will revel in this brag worthy and amazing experience while veterans will improve upon their skill sets and take extreme sports and activities to a whole new level. Holiday gift certificates available for purchase. $50 deposit required to hold jump time.